The Husqvarna 135 II is new lightweight and efficient homeowner saw ideal for those looking for a chainsaw that is exceptionally easy to start and manoeuvre. Featuring X-Torq® engine for lower fuel consumption and reduced emission levels. Equipped with fuel pump and Auto return stop switch for easier starting.
Helping make this chainsaw easy to use, other features include an auto return stop switch so when the chainsaw is stops, it will automatically reset itself enabling quick restarts, and a quick release air filter with a snap lock cover meaning you can clean the air filter in seconds, helping to reduce stoppage time.
Husqvarna 135 II
- X-Torq® engine: The X-Torq® engine design increases torque over a wider rpm range providing maximum cutting power.
- Air Injection: Unique intake air cleaning for longer operating time.
- Quick-release air filter: Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Ergonomic rear handle: Increased comfort with soft inlay, ergonomic trigger and assymetrical handle.
- Felling marks
- Combined choke/stop control
- Side-mounted chain tensioner
- Snap-lock cylinder cover
- Inertia chain brake
- Fuel pump