Our Cut-n-Break method is the natural choice when you need to cut deep but want a machine with low tool and maintenance costs. The K 3000 Cut-n-Break enables you to cut as deep as 400 mm from one side. Suitable for flush cutting close to walls and floors as well as for smaller jobs like window openings where you want to avoid overcutting at the corners.
Husqvarna K 3000 Cut-n-Break
- Cost-efficient cutting method: With the unique cut-n-break method you can work your way through the material step-by step at a low tool cost.
- Exceptional cutting depth: The long body and double cutting blades allow you to make cuts up to 400 mm deep.
- Perfect for flush cutting: The adjustable blade guard allows close cutting to walls and floors.
- Ergonomically designed rear handle: The convenient design of the rear handle makes operation easier.
- Automatically optimised power and rpm
- High performing blades included
- Perfect for indoor use
- “Pulling” rotation
- Electronic Softstart™
- Wet cutting kit
- Adjustment to openings
- Blocks, curbstones and pavers
- Cast concrete
- Deep cutting
- Floors and walls
- Pipe trenches