Our best-selling all-round power cutter. Light weight and every detail developed with ergonomics in mind. The outstanding power-to-weight ratio, the reliable start and exceptionally low vibrations (below 2.5 m/s²) mean less strain and maximised work time.
Husqvarna K 760
- Light and powerful: A light, compact and powerful machine with superior power-to-weight ratio.
- Exceptionally low vibrations: Vibrations below 2.5 m/s2 in the cutter handles for more comfort and longer operation periods.
- Long service intervals: A strong Poly-V belt combined with our maintenance-free starter DuraStarter™ and efficient filter-system Active Air Filtration™ ensures long service intervals.
- Easy to start: The unique design of the carburettor, cylinder and digital ignition system, together with air purge and decompression valve ensure an easy start.
- Maintenance-free air filter
- Optimised engine performance
- Easy to change blade guard position
- High power with less fuel
- Less slurry and low water consumption
- Fits multiple blade bushings
- Less emissions and fuel consumption
- Blade retarder
- Maintenance-free starter
- Active Air Filtration™
- Anti-vibration system
- Poly-V belt
- Adjustment to openings
- Blocks, curbstones and pavers
- Burying of cables
- Cast concrete
- Floors and walls
- Rescue cutting
- Blade Shaft And Bearings
- Constant-flow water valve
- Control panel