The petrol power cutter Husqvarna K 970 Chain has a unique cutting depth, allowing you to cut 390 mm from one side. It can also make openings as small as 11 x 11 cm, which makes it perfect for irregularly shaped openings. Ideal for cutting minor adjustments to window and door openings, when you don’t want to over-cut the corner.
Husqvarna K 970 Chain
- Irregular deep cutting perfect for small openings: Possible to make openings as small as 11✕11 cm
- Easy tension of chain: Tool-free and easy tension of the chain.
- Sturdy and reliable: Less sensitive to outer conditions and fuel variations, thanks to the cylinder design and muffler with integrated heat deflector.
- Easy to start: The unique design of the carburettor, cylinder and digital ignition system, together with air purge and decompression valve ensure an easy start.
- Long service intervals
- Light and powerful
- High power with less fuel
- Maintenance-free starter
- Less emissions and fuel consumption
- Wet cutting kit
- Anti-vibration system
- Adjustment to openings
- Blocks, curbstones and pavers
- Cast concrete
- Deep cutting
- Floors and walls