Our most powerful rescue cutter is specially developed for rescue and clearing work. The magnesium blade guard is designed to be visible in smoke and water spray, and the digital ignition system provides a reliable and quick start in any emergency situation. Used and trusted by fire services around the world.
Husqvarna K 970 Rescue
- Easy and optimal belt tensioning: The semi-automatic SmartTension minimises the risk of under- and over tensioning.
- Magnesium blade guard: With decreased weight and reflective decals for high visibility in smoke and water spray, which enhances control of the cutter.
- Adjustable carry strap: Enhanced carrying strap and larger carabines for heavy duty jobs. Allows you to run, walk and climb smoothly with the machine in urgent situations.
- Specially designed starter handle: Specially designed starter handle, with room for heavy gloves.
- Sturdy and reliable
- Easy to start
- Long service intervals
- Light and powerful
- Maintenance-free air filter
- High power with less fuel
- Active Air Filtration™
- Reduced wear
- Blade retarder
- Less emissions and fuel consumption
- Maintenance-free starter
- Cuts close to walls or ground
- Anti-vibration system