Sturdy, reliable, light and powerful – the K 970 power cutter is ready to perform when you are. The ultimate choice when you need an all-round cutter performing in the toughest conditions, withstanding climate and fuel variations. Suitable for road works when used with the corresponding KV 970 trolley. The trolley also means you can fully concentrate on the cutting job.
Husqvarna K 970
- Easy and optimal belt tensioning: The semi-automatic SmartTension minimises the risk of under- and over tensioning.
- Sturdy and reliable: Less sensitive to outdoor conditions and fuel variations, thanks to the cylinder design and muffler with integrated heat deflector.
- Long service intervals: A strong Poly-V belt combined with our maintenance-free DuraStarter™ and efficient filter-system Active Air Filtration™ ensure long service intervals.
- Easy to start: The unique design of the carburettor, cylinder and digital ignition system, together with air purge and decompression valve ensure an easy start.
- Magnesium blade guard
- Decreased weight
- Light and powerful
- Easy to change blade guard position
- Fits multiple blade bushings
- High power with less fuel
- Reduced wear
- Blade retarder
- Maintenance-free starter
- Less emissions and fuel consumption
- Cuts close to walls or ground
- Active Air Filtration™
- Anti-vibration system
- Poly-V belt
- Reversible cutting arm
- Wet cutting kit