Husqvarna LB 553S e is a reliable and dedicated BioClip® mower, designed for tough, professional use. The design has focussed on achieving the best possible ergonomic conditions for the operator and an extra-ordinary cutting results, even in wet weather. The cutting width is 53 cm and the central cutting height adjustment is spring loaded to make adjustment as easy as possible. Front-wheel drive for optimal handling and light-weight wheels of aluminium, with double ball bearings and rubber tyres. LB 553S e has an easy-start Honda OHC engine and is also equipped with an ergonomic and side adjustable handle included an effective Anti-Vibration System, which help the model fulfil A(8) EN836.
Husqvarna LB 553S e
- Aluminium chassis: Heavy-duty, cast aluminium chassis provides increased strength and longer life.
- Aluminium rims: 8-inch cast aluminium rims with double-sealed bearings. Rubber tyres provide deeper tread depth for increased traction and a more comfortable drive.
- Honda GCV-engine: High-spec Honda engine. Powerful and easy starting.
- BioClip®: Cutting method BioClip®. The grass is cut twice and finely chopped before being returned to the lawn as natural fertiliser.
- Anti-vibration handle: Fully anti-vibrated handle ensures comfortable operation during long working shifts.