The premium mower
Kubota’s GR-Series ride-on mowers deliver flawless cut and collect quality, no matter what the mowing conditions. This makes them the number one choice for the demanding private user.
The revolutionary Glide Steer steering, four-wheel drive and power steering make the GR2120 extremely agile and comfortable on any terrain.
Kubota’s powerful, robust and economical diesel engines are a byword for high reliability.
The ergonomic foot- and lever-operated flexible hydrostatic transmission boosts working comfort.
The comfortable seating position and flat operator’s platform ensure excellent results when mowing.
Optimum cutting quality
The mowers deliver impressive area performance and a clean-cut, even under difficult conditions.
- Unique Glide Steer steering
- The front-wheel steering angle of an incredible 70°
- Freely rotating in-curve rear wheel at the full steering angle
- Lawn-friendly turning
- Robust, trouble-free drive system
- Proven and versatile Kubota hydrostatic transmission with 1-pedal control
- Low-wear power transmission via Cardan shafts
- Oil-cooled PTO clutch
- Robust diesel engines from Kubota
- High torque
- Significantly better fuel consumption than petrol engines
- 21hp output
- Level operator platform with ample legroom
- Large, soft upholstered seat with parallel linkage suspension
- Low-fatigue power steering
- Folding roll bar
- Mower decks with 122cm working width
- Enlarged discharge chute prevents blockages
- Electronic sensor on the discharge chute indicates full grass collector
- Grass collector with 370 litres capacity