The Snapper ESXDU82 is a practical, self-propelled, battery Utility cart that be towed behind a lawn Tractor, thanks to its foldable drawbar.
With its heavy-duty steel frame and 100KG/106-litre capacity* transporting heavy objects and materials around the garden becomes less of a chore, while the quick-release lever and lift assistance allows for easier unloading.
The robust 300-Watts brushless motor can be powered by either a 2Ah or 4Ah Lithium-Ion Briggs & Stratton 82-Volt battery**, and provides a run time of up to 180 minutes**. The metal quick-release button enables easy removal.
Its rear castor wheel enables tight turns to be made and maximises manoeuvrability while featuring an incorporated parking brake for added safety. Driven through the heavy-duty transmission, Its variable speed transmission has 2 forward and 1 reverse speed settings allowing the user to work at their chosen pace.
*100KG capacity, do not overload and do not carry passengers. See operators manual for details.
**Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload)is 82-volts. Nominal voltage is 72.
***Run time and output capacity may be affected by conditions and usage.
- High loading capacity of 100kg/106L
- Easy-to-control variable speed
- 2 forward speeds and reverse
- Lift assistance for easy unloading
- 300-Watts brushless engine
- Pneumatic turf-friendly traction tyres
- Bed release lever with lift assistance
- Parking brake
- Unique foldable hitch point, to be used as a cart behind your Tractor
- Body only – battery and charger sold separately